Do you love animals?
Do you have a passion for education?
Do you live and breathe sales and customer service?!
ZooLab, the UK’s No.1 provider of live animal handling workshops, are looking for enthusiastic, confident and experienced Telesales Advisors to help generate new business and growth for all services offered by the company. You will be responsible for converting a variety of cold and warm leads over the phone, ensuring an excellent experience and securing sales through consultative selling, rapport building and objection handling. Working hours are Monday – Friday, with no late night or weekends! You will be based at the ZooLab head office in Larbert, Central Scotland.
ZooLab offer a great bonus and benefits structure, alongside excellent routes for progression and career development. Due to being UK’s industry leader, ZooLab is experiencing a period of rapid growth and you can expect to be given numerous opportunities to gain further skills and training.
As a Telesales Advisor, you will:
- Handle outbound and inbound calls to secure sales
- Carry out consultations and advise on the most appropriate product/service
- Provide accurate information to the customer to ensure they know all the features of the service and are given the highest level of customer care
- Adhere to compliance scripts and regulatory procedures at all times
- Work towards set sales targets and activity levels, maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
To be a successful Telesales Advisor, you will need:
- Previous experience in a target-driven sales environment in positions such as Sales Advisor, New Business Executive, Internal Sales Executive,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to understand complex products
- Experience of managing a pipeline of customers
- Confidence, ambition and desire to succeed
Telesales Advisor Package & Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary (plus generous bonus)
- 21 days holiday
- Christmas holiday
- Company pension
If you are experienced as a Telesales Advisor and want to take on the opportunity to work with a fun inspiring and dynamic company, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org